Great Glen 15 - 15L Multi Sport Pack + Free Dry Bag 3 Pack Worth £30
- Great Glen Multi-Sport Pack
- 1L Dry Bag
- 3L Dry bag
- 10L Dry Bag
Great Glen 15
The Great Glen is perhaps the most famous natural artery of the United Kingdom: A geological fault line flanked by mountains and full of water - that has played host to 1000s of years of human history. Plus, a Monster called Nessie. For Rat Race, we have never been far from the Great Glen, with several challenges taking place over the years either on its shores and mountains or on the network of lochs that line the Glen, including its most famous - Loch Ness. Our multisport pack is a hands-down hero of our range and it takes its inspiration and its design heritage from the tens of thousands of Rat Racers who have experienced the grandeur and allure of this most exceptional of Scottish icons.
- Fits Like a running vest with the storage of a pack.
- Enough space for endurance and multi day events - Man vs Mountain, Coast to Coast, The Wall.
- Adjustable shoulder, waist and elasticated chest straps.
- Sits high when wearing to reduce movement and bounce.
- Side access for easy reservoir removal without emptying pack (up to 3 litre compatible, reservoir not included).
- Expandable front pockets for scRUNch Flasks, bottles or nutrition.
- Front zip pockets
- Wide straps for comfort.
- Expandable rear stuff pouch.
- Internal zip pocket with key attachment.
- Reflective details.
- Grippy toggles - easy to use with cold or wet hands.
- Reverse nylon zips for added weather protection.
- Emergency whistle.
- Walking pole bungee attachments.
Packaging policy – our bags are tough, we don’t see the point in packaging them in another bag. For this reason, our new bag range will no longer come in a clear poly bag. Rather than recycling or reuse we’ve decided not to produce these bags in the first place, this means thousands of bags haven’t been produced this year alone and will never end up in landfill. Rest assured your bag is new and unused.